• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Stockport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ally

Player
Aldo
Well well well. A chance to really push on further up the league tomorrow night. Stockport are only one place below us in the league but they've not done that well at home so far. I'm confident we can get something from this, not sure if we'll win though. Gonna plump for a 1-1 draw, and to be honest I think that would be ok, especially if we can follow it up with 3 points on Sat. I can't see us losing :shock:

After the dreadful game at home to Millwall we've done really well and it's been great to pick up maximum points from the last 3 games. I just hope we can continue to perform consistently and get results - confidence is a massive factor in this league it seems.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I'd take a point here too. Stockport doing well, their best results on the road it seems. Away fans confined to the open air seating, wonder how many will make the trip given the weather.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I certainly won't be! Don't think I'd make it in time anyway ;)

A point would be a good result, but with the way we are playing and the fact that our away form has been impressive, would it be too greedy to ask for all three points?

Best keep an eye on the weather, with all this rain, the pitch can't be fairing too well.

Player
Goodison
I am going, the weather forecast is no rain, but very cold! I'm more worried about the pitch been frozen than the rain to be honest.

Hopefully Barnett will play as Edds is doubtful. A point would be a good but I suspect it wont be a 0-0 (Now it will be a 0-0!), 4 clean sheets in a row is unheard of!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I'll be heading there after work, looking forward to it, cold Tuesday night in Stockport, you just cannot beat it can you?! :whistle:

Looking for a better perfromance than the last couple of games, we need to play at a relatively high tempo and get the wingers on the ball and create chances, then i think we have goals in the side. Would take a draw if I'm honest, come on you Whites (or black, or gold or whatever colour we play in tonight!).

Evans

Player
KAY
same here i am going to the game tonight , hopefully doesnt get called off though:neutral:think this will be a test and again would be happy with a draw here .how many trfc fans u think will be going stockport ? and where is everyone going be4 the game ??

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
wrap up warm you crazy crazy people!

Status
Not open for further replies.