• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Shameless plug. ;-) Runcorn v Tranmere DVD

S

StevePritchard

I don't know if you guys know, but we have copies of the 1991 FA Cup First Round between Runcorn and Tranmere Rovers available on DVD on the Runcorn Website - http://www.RuncornLinnetsFC.co.uk/DVDs.asp (I won't spoil it for you by giving the score away, but I would imagine it will be more popular with you than it is with our fans :wink:)

Apologies for the shameless plug - :-D

Cheers,

Steve.

Steve Pritchard
Runcorn Linnets FC

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Steve, thanks for the plug. I fondly remember that game and have happily paid up to help your club out and enjoy a good game. Thanks!=D>

S

StevePritchard

Thanks for that - we'll get the DVD out to you a.s.a.p.

Cheers,

Steve.

Cow Shed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Aaaah go on go on go on !!!

Might spot myself in the crowd !

Pretty useful team Runcorn in those days. Is there still a Canal Street ground?

Player
Johnny Morrissey
My DVD arrived on Friday. Excellent quality of the game, guys, its well worth the 4 quid just to see Aldo's second goal! Absolutely superb, had to stick it in slow motion to truly appreciate the pure quality!

Steve, if you're still reading these messages on the board, 1 minor disappointment - on the disk they've put 1st round FA TROPHY!!! It was the FA Cup, Rovers havent stooped that low just yet! Otherwise a bargain and a decent little game. Brought back the memories of the good old days, Mogsy, Aldo, Higgy, Yozza, Nicko et al!:-D

Player
Johnny Morrissey
It's the old Tranmere match videos, with the guy commentating, can't remember his name, but the time when Rovers did really good videos in the early 90s. You can hear Tony Gubba in the background too doing his commentary for MOTD! Excellent stuff!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Can we pay using Paypal?