• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

season tickets

Player
aldo
now over 1000 with 15% new holders . its great that the trust are holding draws and other stuff and also that they keep going on the twitter pages . they are trying for 3400 witch is a strong target . lets spread the word an get to the target and mey be beyond . come on wirrall lets do it

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Yes, no sign that season ticket numbers will dwindle, as some of the doom mongers would have us believe.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
How many s/t holders do we have this season?

I would have expected the trend to be down, as last year there was expectation the side would go up with a full season under MM. However, that may be counter-acted by the ability to spread the cost and the campaigns AM mentions.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
How many have/will give up if using the farce that is the online booking.
I’m going to try again today although it will be with a very strong coffee in hand !

Player
aldo
if you cant do it on line go to the club shop an do it there. spread the word lets get as meney season tickets as we can . Because the more we have the bigger budget the club has . lets get the whole of the wirral involved an make tranmere a beast . we are the fans an we are great . we need to get are mates and famillys involved . . the trust are doing a fab job . and at last theres a drive to get more in the ground and its abt time to . we need all the support we can get . so who is with us i am going to ground this week we are getting a family one even if my little monkey dont wont to go we will support the club we love . up the whites . best fans in the country . S.W.A ps two years since we lost a great man and are best manager . rest in peace kingy . mikev out and sleeping goodnight x