• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Season Tickets 2018/19

5 Dec 2015
Wallasey
Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Anyone else having problems trying to renew?
Jeez....... it's Groundhog Day.
The site says it doesn't recognize my details. So I try and set up an account and it says my email address is already registered!
Next step, try the password reminder and the site says email address not recognised!
Try again with a second email address and still no go.
No wonder they've kicked off the ticket chase early.

15 Mar 2010
Birkenhead
Player
Jason Koumas
I had the same problems CK. The club sent me a temporary password to get access, so it might be best to e-mail them.

Not good though is it ? The problems seem to be with the Tyg ticket website; after the fiasco of last season you would have thought these problems would have been ironed out well in advance.

When I finally purchased I was sent an 'emergency' PDF ticket, which suggests they are still not 100% certain the cards will be delivered.

5 Dec 2015
Wallasey
Player
Bobby Hutchinson
It seems that many accounts have been duplicated, likely as a result of last season's fiasco (I ended up with three tickets, though only one works!)
Went to club and they gave me fresh user name and password.
Still wouldn't work.
The club shop can renew for you but you must have your card with you.
They've sorted mine now but I doubt the root of the problem has been fixed.

24 Jul 2017
Player
tollitt
1150 sold already with 150 new ones great going guys . we have got are 3 the other day we have got are little girl one and if she dont go then we are supporting the club . we when,t to pp to get the tickets easy

30 Sep 2005
Huddersfield
Player
Iain Hume
I renewed my season ticket yesterday and it seems that the collection option is restored for next season. Good news after all the chaos at the start of this one.