• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers vs. MK Don'uts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player
Achto
Injuries are going to be a big factor once again

McGurk needs to show willing before he has a fall out with RM.

Will Ash be back ? prob not so Goody to start.

I would stick with Stockton and Cassidy to come back in.

Looking forward to MK Dons arrival, they have a very very good squad and wont be far off the pace come the end of the season.

Since I was a young'un Ive always loved the Fri night games, eventho I cant see them bring many, I reckon a home crowd of 6500+ due to the TV appearance and a superb discount on prices.

I know of 4 'wembley fans' who are heading to Prenton Park to watch this. I'm not gunna knock them as a few hundred of those can only strenghen our chances of keeping players like Cassidy until the end of the season.

prediction :- Its gunna be a cold night :cold: :wink:

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
A tough game especially with a lot of players out, they dont score or concede many im going for 1 1 draw and over 7000 crowd

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Like Mart, I think it will be tight and would probably expect a draw. With the £5 offer, I think we might actually get our biggest crowd of the season, 8,000 plus.

If we do win it would put us in a fantastic position with a winnable home game to come on Tuesday. I would love to get three points as we would then be eleven clear of MK, a team that many pundits for some reason assume will overtake us before the end of the season; they are not my favourite club to begin with, for obvious reasons.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Will be a difficult match, with our injury problems against a side who've done fairly well on recent trips to Birkenhead. They were certainly one of the better sides I saw @PP last season. Old boy Anthony Kay returns too. I wouldn't be too upset with a draw.

As for the crowd, think that some of the figures suggested are optimistic. Given it's televised and a cold night in November, with the visitors barely reaching 3 figures, it seems anything over 7k would be a very good crowd.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I agree with Boz. I think the fact that its on TV will probably be enough to keep many at home.

Injury situation is bad but you've got to roll up your sleeves and get on with it. We're back on good form and were at home. Tight game but I think it will be a really good competitive match. Might be another chance for the young lads to make an impression.

Nice to have Cass and Palmer back.

Higgy

Player
Dave Higgins
Score 2-2

Crowd 6,150 - should be higher with great discount, but live TV, Children in Need, low away turnout etc

Good to see Cass back and hope Sonko right about him staying. If not go for Suarez in the transfer window :)

M

Mal

Credit where credit is due. MKD played well. Coped with the rainy conditions better. I cannot really complain at the loss. Hopefully, three points against walsall though.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
No shots on target. Only two corners (late in the game). Hope we learned from it. Shame it was our biggest crowd of the season and on TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.