• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

rovers v poshit

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Norburn rumoured to have picked up an injury.

Can we sign anyone?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Only loan players or out of contract players. Which means we would probably have two kids playing centre midfield, at best.

Player
aldo
Yes Norborn has a quad injury . An a major doubt for sat . Parkys kids gonna get a run out we thinks .

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I thought we didn't have a transfer window in the NL, although we must be running short of money.

If we can't sign anyone, I suggest Larnell Cole, Connor Jennings and one of the more mobile defenders are candidate for central midfield, although I think MM will now lean towards 5-3-2 on Saturday.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I thought we didn't have a transfer window in the NL, although we must be running short of money.

You're right BBTC, but presumably we would have to pay a fee for a National League player, and we would not necessarily want anyone on a long term deal.

Jennings is suspended, but Cole could probably do a job in midfield with others around him. I agree that we might go 532 given the absentees, but that could mean starting with McEverley again......

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Jennings is suspended, but Cole could probably do a job in midfield with others around him. I agree that we might go 532 given the absentees, but that could mean starting with McEverley again......
Due to our desperate situation with midfielders, might consider playing McEveley there, where he can do less damage. Otherwise a 6-0-4 formation for Gateshead.