• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

rovers v gateshead

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Really hope it’s on and we see Traore in action. Think it’ll be off though. My u11s game is a big doubt!

Player
aldo
fans needed on stand bye to clear snow and covers off pitch if needed im there and my wifey and kids will be there to lets get the game on welcome Traore

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Sneak a hairdryer in their AM!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
No big surprise there. Shame..

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Not too bothered about the postponement, as a few of the players could do with a rest and the conditions would have been awful. I doubt many, if any, games will be played in the NL on Saturday.

drwhoman

Seven games off so far including the BW v Mac game and those involving Sutton and Wrexham.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I’m really surprised any game is on down in the basement leagues. Do Aldershot have their own climate ?

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I’m really surprised any game is on down in the basement leagues. Do Aldershot have their own climate ?
All NL games are now off except Dover's, which I think must be in serious doubt as it's snowing here in Kent. Aldershot's game with Hartlepool has been rescheduled already for Tuesday, but I think that is still optimistic.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Dover win, putting them back in the play-offs.

Player
Manager
John King
Macc, Aldershot, Sutton and Dover all play on Tuesday night, so it will be interesting to see where we stand after those matches.

M

Mal

You will find the performance of Macclesfield, Aldershot, Sutton and Dover will have some bearing on that.

well, whoda thunk. i have seen over 50 years of (tranmere) games and performances of other teams in their division to know that anything can happen, so nothing will surprise me. I don't tend to bet but Macclesfield were impressive at PP and looked like potential champions...

Player
Manager
John King
well, whoda thunk. i have seen over 50 years of (tranmere) games and performances of other teams in their division to know that anything can happen, so nothing will surprise me. I don't tend to bet but Macclesfield were impressive at PP and looked like potential champions...
If it is ok with you, I will continue to comment on the performance of our rivals until you have woken from your slumber on 28th April.

It is kind of what this site is for.............

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Hope I’m wrong but wouldn’t surprise me to see wins for aldershot, Sutton and Macc tonight.

No place in the Dover squad who visit Chester tonight