rovers v gateshead

8 Sep 2009
Player
Chris Greenacre
Really hope it’s on and we see Traore in action. Think it’ll be off though. My u11s game is a big doubt!

24 Jul 2017
Player
tollitt
fans needed on stand bye to clear snow and covers off pitch if needed im there and my wifey and kids will be there to lets get the game on welcome Traore

15 Mar 2010
Player
Jason Koumas
Not too bothered about the postponement, as a few of the players could do with a rest and the conditions would have been awful. I doubt many, if any, games will be played in the NL on Saturday.

1 Oct 2005
Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I’m really surprised any game is on down in the basement leagues. Do Aldershot have their own climate ?
All NL games are now off except Dover's, which I think must be in serious doubt as it's snowing here in Kent. Aldershot's game with Hartlepool has been rescheduled already for Tuesday, but I think that is still optimistic.

15 Mar 2010
Player
Jason Koumas
Macc, Aldershot, Sutton and Dover all play on Tuesday night, so it will be interesting to see where we stand after those matches.

M

Mal

You will find the performance of Macclesfield, Aldershot, Sutton and Dover will have some bearing on that.
well, whoda thunk. i have seen over 50 years of (tranmere) games and performances of other teams in their division to know that anything can happen, so nothing will surprise me. I don't tend to bet but Macclesfield were impressive at PP and looked like potential champions...

15 Mar 2010
Player
Jason Koumas
well, whoda thunk. i have seen over 50 years of (tranmere) games and performances of other teams in their division to know that anything can happen, so nothing will surprise me. I don't tend to bet but Macclesfield were impressive at PP and looked like potential champions...
If it is ok with you, I will continue to comment on the performance of our rivals until you have woken from your slumber on 28th April.

It is kind of what this site is for.............

8 Sep 2009
Player
Chris Greenacre
Hope I’m wrong but wouldn’t surprise me to see wins for aldershot, Sutton and Macc tonight.

No place in the Dover squad who visit Chester tonight