• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

rovers v exeter

Player
aldo
with nearly 4200 tickets sold already looking like gonna be a big gate . cant see eney changes . they have lost one of the most creative midfilders they got and have a few other injuries to . still gonna be hard . but if we play eneything like we did last sat who knows . we have shown we can beat the best . Lincoln . so i think a hard 2-1 might be right with lord nors and super mullin getting them 6500-7500 in attendance

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
This will be a much tougher game than Crawley and I am not totally convinced that the same formula will work. Exeter started the season well under new management, but have stumbled a bit in recent weeks and are missing a key man in Boateng as AM suggests. Their last visit to PP saw them win in the ill fated Rob Edwards era.

Blue Scouse's turn to have a clashing fixture this weekend. While Exeter will bring significantly more than Crawley, enough to add a couple of hundred to the attendance and advance sales suggest a better home turnout, it would be a surprise to get much over 6k. A tight game I'd expect to get something from, but not confident we'll take all the points.

Player
aldo
positive is the word . we have to keep looking forward we have two in form forwards . ( ok mullin has got 4 goals in 8 games ) but at last he is getting them .and working harder . so with others now starting to get some and we have a very good home record . lets be positive .

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Mullins goals per minute is actually better than Norwood's based on his limited game time!

Player
ian goodison
I agree with boz as Exeter seem a step up from crawley so may not be so gung-ho but with not expecting last week,s changes who knows ? would love a win but won,t be unhappy with a draw

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
positive is the word . we have to keep looking forward we have two in form forwards . ( ok mullin has got 4 goals in 8 games ) but at last he is getting them .and working harder . so with others now starting to get some and we have a very good home record . lets be positive .
OK, AM. How about a 3-0 win. Same team. Goals from Nors, Paul and Connor.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
This will be a tough game against a team who will be in contention for promotion, will be a tight game I am going for a draw 1 1 with a crowd just under 6k

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
As Boz has commented, Exeter are missing some key players, particularly in midfield. However, they have some of the best players in the division and can still call on Dean Moxey, Nicky Law and Jayden Stockley, among others. I would guess this will be our toughest game since Lincoln.

It is difficult to guess how we will set up tactically. I would be surprised if Cole and the 4231 are dropped, but Micky is arguably the most tactically astute manager we have ever had so we might be surprised. I still think we will probably go with basically the same shape, but perhaps as a slightly more defensive 451.

A victory would take us to the fringes of the automatic promotion places but a draw would not be a disaster, with some winnable games to follow. I agree that the crowd will be about 6,000, with 300 or so from Devon.

Player
aldo
having watched the video of the two little boys who have had there bedroom done like rovers dressing room . i have asked my 6 year old if she wants one like it . think it was a big no . she said teen bloody tittans . but did love that bedroom . we need more fans like it ..... 4500 sales now gonna be a good one

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Engineering work on the railways going to make things difficult for travelling Exeter fans.

Player
aldo
Had my play off fix today watched the semi final . Then the whole 245 mins of the final love it . Im looking on getting mm on wallpaper to go in one are rooms just love it when he says on telly someone took me out. .brilliant

Player
aldo
Don't think mm had a eney choice realy lets hope cole plays as well again . Im up for this 5350 pre sales gotta be 6k plus surly

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Not the side I’d have picked, but there again wouldn’t have gone for that line-up/formation which comfortably saw off Crawley.

Back to only 6 subs. Williams injured or not home-grown after all?

ADD

Player
Norwood
Not the side I’d have picked, but there again wouldn’t have gone for that line-up/formation which comfortably saw off Crawley.

Back to only 6 subs. Williams injured or not home-grown after all?
I wondered that - MM says he is home grown but I never saw why he said that. He is under contract till January so as far as I understand it his situation is no different from any other contracted player? TBH bit disappointed he seems not to be pushing for a start - thought he would have been by now...

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Great half from Rovers, deservedly ahead against a good team. Hope we can keep it going.