• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

rovers v daggers

Player
aldo
You can book for 200 i dont care . Im gonna enjoy wed . Glad that we are now playing entertaining football . At last long mey it continue . Now lets get that beer open

Player
aldo
The posh are playing today wouldint it be great if they had 6/7 sending s off an another 6/7 injuries and the manager sent to the stands . Would be funney . Hey ho can prey they are nackerd on wed

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I agree with Boz that it is vital we keep hold of DMH ahead of the other short-term contract players. He is the only player in the squad that goes past people with ease and there is a danger we would become too static again without him.

I think the unpredictability of DMH and Cole is also important. Defences don't know which way they are going to twist and turn which makes them very difficult to handle.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
A thoroughly deserved win against what was a disappointing Dagenham team who looked fairly ordinary, we really should have won by 4 or 5 cook should have scored and norwood should have had 2 or 3, mom Harris outstanding

Player
aldo
Was listening to mm s post match interview . Was happy he was giving cookie an noors loads of praise . And the rest of the team to but giving it to cookie and noors is so important we need them both on fire . Good job . Micky