• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Cherries

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Apart from the trophy issue, any thoughts?

It would be good to see some of the fringe players who are likely to be here next season get a look in, but given that there are things hanging on this result, if sadly not for Rovers, think Ronnie will pick a fairly strong side. If it is to be Goodi's swansong, I'd like to see an appearance from him.

I can see a lot of home support giving this a miss as the feeling of what might have been provoked by the visitors is too raw. Crowd probably around 5.8k. It's hard to see us getting anything from this one.

Higgy

Player
Dave Higgins
We might be able to get a feel for who is on their way out from the selection for this one - save for Goodi as if it is his last season he should get an appearance.

Agree with Boz ref crowd and result.

Ref next season I hope we find some bargains, but my feel is our success will depend on the quality of loanees we can attaract.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I think the gate will be at least 6.5k given that Bournemouth are officially brigning 2,200 fans. I just hope that whatever their celebrations are at the final whistle, we still get the chance to applaud our own players.

Selection wise, I would just like to see Stockton start. The debate about the trophy presentation and their requests for more tickets has added a bit of spice to the game and I think we might actually be up for this one.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
think they will win easy 2 0 crowd of about 6200

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
im flying back from austria via germany having had no sleep so i can get back in time for the game so nobody has any excuse for not turning up and we'd better ****ing win

farewell party for zoummmmmm

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
SHoule be a farewell party for Goodison if he is going to leave than zoom.