• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

rovers v bury

Player
aldo
Looking forward to this one . They beat us on last day b4 us being relagagted . So would be good to get one over on em think it might be same startin 11 as fleetwood. As mm must be thinking of the torquay game. I might go as well dont normally do freindly s

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Don't know how we'll line up for this one. Although McEveley hasn't got international clearance sorted, if he's available for friendlies, might make an appearance. Think there might be some changes from Fleetwood, as any players with minor knocks from that game might be rested, while Jay Harris, who was rested could get an outing. At this stage, need to avoid picking up injuries with the Torquay game in mind.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Unfortunate in terms of preparation. Wonder if we'll be able to schedule anything else even if behind closed doors.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Unfortunate in terms of preparation. Wonder if we'll be able to schedule anything else even if behind closed doors.
I would not be surprised if we played Bury behind closed doors in the next few days. I think it was their last friendly as well.