• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

rovers v afc fylde

M

Mal

We gained some ground today. It would have been better but most of our rivals fought back from losing positions, most notably Macclesfield. But Sutton's thrashing of Boreham Wood emphasises how well we played on Saturday.
BW did play with 10 men for at least 3 goals

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Encouraging result and a good attendance. What sounds like a slightly flattering scoreline compensates for some earlier in the season. All we can do is take each game at a time and hope to continue in similar vein.

Player
aldo
Yes i am loving it at the moment . As i said yesterday i was very optimistic with the way we are playing and its great that others are chipping in with the goals and not just the front 2 .. so happy for connor j good to have him on form

drwhoman

Great win and lots of goals. I see both Alabi and Waring are both on the subs bench as is Archer who was being talked about earlier in the season. MM has taken some good decisions player wise after seemingly getting it wrong in the summer. Maybe a more potent loan striker to replace McDonagh would be really good and would take the pressure off if Norwood or Cook was injured. Not sure when Rokka or Green will ever get a game while Dunn will struggle to get back in when he recovers from injury.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
BW did play with 10 men for at least 3 goals
To be fair, Sutton were a goal up and had conceded a penalty when BW had their man sent off. So effectively they were 2-0 down already with 45 minutes to play.