• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Pre-season games

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well, it looks like we are looking ahead to the exciting 18-19 season already with a couple pre-season games announced.

Warrington Town (a) - Tues 17th July ko 7.30pm
Chorley (a) - Tues 24th July ko 7.30pm
Rochdale (h) - Sat 28th July ko 3pm

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Hope that we're going to play a few against more local opposition, helping them in the way Red Scouse help us. Might try for the Warrington game, could be a few more old boys in their line-up when we meet.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I would guess we will play a reserve team at Warrington and perhaps also at Chorley. The latter is the more appealing fixture to me.

It is interesting that 21st and 11th July are still free, the dates that we are rumoured to be playing Liverpool and Everton.

Player
aldo
it would be great playing both the blues and reds £20 a ticket fill pp and make loads of money for the budget the more we have the better players we will get would be great if we had the dirty mancs to . looking forward to lairds will be at the charity match at weekend

Player
Manager
John King
On a positive note, we have got a pre-season friendly at Dunfermline to look forward to, the first time we have ventured north of the border for many years.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I wonder how many of us will be arranging short holidays in Scotland this summer. ;)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I don't think I'll be travelling that far north for a friendly!

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Conversely, more likely he was interviewed while up there arranging it; then TRFC would have paid his travel expenses! ;)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy

Player
Manager
John King
I see the club are running coaches to the Dunfermline game. I think quite a few will travel up, purely for the novelty value.

Player
aldo
its great to get the reds game sorted . hope its 13k plus then its over 200k in the pot happy days

Player
aldo
a freind of mine has paid £115 for 3 tickets for the the lpool game maddness think they have gone for the gold lounge

Player
aldo
must remember liverpool have waverd there half of the money for the game . fairplay to them now we need to fill pp 13k is over 200k its halps the budget that could get rowe on its own . we are getting are tickets dont do pre season normally . but will go this one