• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

pre season games

Player
aldo
would recon liverpool again . would hope so as it brings in around £2000000 and is the type of games we need . wonder who will score the usual 4 against lairds then fail in the team lol realy looking forward to it now

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
would recon liverpool again . would hope so as it brings in around £2000000 and is the type of games we need . wonder who will score the usual 4 against lairds then fail in the team lol realy looking forward to it now
I really don't like the Liverpool game from a preparation perspective, nor do I enjoy the clientele that it attracts. That said, we would be nuts to turn down the potential £200k (AM, I think you have been a bit liberal with the 0s!), and I'll probably be there!

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Rumours that Everton & Newcastle could be coming along with Liverpool, will certainly be a big boost to the finances if true

Player
aldo
i remember talking to nicola p and as she said at the time witch was the first time we played them it was over £200k and it paid for are forwards . end of let the reds pay £20 eatch and lpool give us all the takings the more they do it the better for us who cares what the score is we get the money