• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Pools v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Rovers travel to crisis club Hartlepool, thrashed at the weekend and still (as I write) without a manager. Regardless of whether an appointment is made before tomorrow tonight, this is the kind of game we really have to win if we are serious about promotion.

It seems that we may have a full strength squad to choose from, bar Akpro, as Robinson and Jervis are both likely to be available. Victory will definitely keep us at the top of the table regardless of results tonight, and the extra rest we have had as a result of Sunday's postponement will hopefully be to our advantage.

After a few sticky games, I fancy Rovers to return to form at Victoria Park and pick up the three points.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It's great to have some players back but I'd be concerned about Robbo's fitness. We should thrash them really, and a few games ago we would have done. Will be an interesting game. Staying at the top is a huge psychological boost. Dropping down to third is going to effect us more than I'd like to think.

DIW

Player
Goodison
I am seriously ****ting this game. Anything less than 3 points and the wheels will be well and truly off.

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
weve been lucky, with sheff utd drawing, so if we win, 2 points clear again, and draw, still top...

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
this is a game we really need to win as they are poor, 2 1 to us

amplesou

Banned
Player
Dave Higgins
we not in great form are we ...a draw will see us go top ..before we head south inevitably.....for the fa cup game !:cold:

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Cant believe there are people on this site with such negativity!! Every chance we'll go back top of the league tonight...lets just enjoy the ride as long as it lasts!!! We don't become a bad side overnight!!

This is my first game tonight and I'm really looking forward to seeing this team play!! Was at the 2-0 win here last season but in the Hartlepool fans so had to keep quiet the whole time...and we are a much better team than last season!!

If Robbo is fit and raring to go, Jervis follows up the start he made at Bournemouth and Cassidy keeps on hitting the net...I can see a convincing win tonight...

I'm going 3-0 to the Super Whites!!

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
Im thinking 3-0 win again, getting back on the winning trail, unbeaten by xmas again!

Player
Liam Palmer
we not in great form are we ...a draw will see us go top ..before we head south inevitably.....for the fa cup game !

Yeah, that's right, we've played badly in ohhhh, two of the last 10 games. Not great form!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Jervis and Robinson back, the home team in disarray. It's got all the hallmarks of a home win ;-). The thing that is a slight concern is the referee, Mr Sutton; a real homer

Status
Not open for further replies.