Play-off Final v Boreham Wood

24 Jul 2017
Player
tollitt
have to give mm huge credit . when you see his celebration after the final whistle . i dont think ive ever seen mellon run so fast love it . and what was maccs beef with garrard , who gives a shit we are up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 Dec 2015
Wallasey
Player
Bobby Hutchinson
No idea about Macca but he made up with their manager before he left the pitch.
I've also heard that Jacko was sent to the stand at half time?
It's not often the bookies get things very wrong and Ladbrokes are generally used as the yardstick for realistic odds.
We're 10/1 to finish as champs and as little as 5/3 to be promoted next season.
What I find remarkable is that the odds for us being in Championship by 2022/23 are a skinny 5/1!
Any takers?

28 Feb 2018
Player
Eddie Bishop
That makes me feel like a real pessimist, CK! I guess I've gotten so used to expecting the worst over the last 5 years, that it's hard to switch mindset.
Having said that, those odds do look ludicrous!

8 Sep 2009
Player
Chris Greenacre
Yeah fair play to their manager who after Macca had grabbed him by the shirt at full time, later on shook hands before Big Steve went down the tunnel.

Jacko was sent off at half time for foul language when he complained about the ridiculous amount of injury time in the first half.

5 Dec 2015
Wallasey
Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Here we are, one week on.
Own up.......who has spent the last week downloading and watching every bit of footage of the game, fans, pre-match, post match etc available?
I'll put my hand up first!
Wife thinks I'm going to get bored of it fairly soon.
Unlucky!

1 Oct 2005
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Here we are, one week on.
Own up.......who has spent the last week downloading and watching every bit of footage of the game, fans, pre-match, post match etc available?
I'll put my hand up first!
Wife thinks I'm going to get bored of it fairly soon.
Unlucky!
Ha,ha. I'm doing it right now - and will keep doing it until I believe it actually happened. ;)