• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

party nights at pp and the riverhill

Player
aldo
Well the mad season has started they have 15 nights at pp . And are pretty mutch full from wat in led to believe . Last season they had over 2500 through the doors . This year there hoping to get near 4000. At around £ 39 a head and thats d4 they get the drinks if you think that the average person will prob spend £30 on drinks . I know some of the guys who work at the riverhill an they are jammed up pretty mutch all month . On sat they had over 100 people on a party night on fri and sat and realy busy over the next 3 weeks . On x m as day they are full as well . And i know wat people pay on the day . At are place we are charging £110 an adult and half price for kids and we have 150 booked . So it should be a very profitable month for the club . Hoping they have learned from the concert gate . And not make the same mistakes . Its all for the grater good of the club

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Nice bit of insider knowledge, AM. It sounds like a good revenue stream for the club. I wonder how many of the people are fans and how many just the general public.

Player
aldo
Well my sister and brother in law are there at weekend . And his boss has said the company card will be behind the bar . For first hour an half . For 80 people . To use . Then gotta get there own . Most of em are just joe public . His boss is a big fan an gets me the odd tickets. He has the media suite abt 3 times a season. . Hope the wirral public do use it we need the help . And the revenues it brings