• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

O'Leary loan

without having a go at stephen o'leary, i think the last 24hrs at our club as been an absolute joke!

first of all what the hell is going on for hill to be sacked?the whole lot of the coaching staff should be!especially the manager BL!as you all know by now i am not the biggest little fan,and this has just wound me up even more!

as a number of you guy's have already said the "club"or BL who ever it may be has used rickie hill as a huge scapegoat!and it's a disgrace!

what has he done wrong?has he found little out and questioned his tactics?has he refused to do something he's been told,or has he said to much?
it just doesn't make sense in my eyes!

secondly on the signing of a 20-yr-old from a championship side!why?why have we signed a midfielder who is gunna sit on the bench tomorrow?we struggled to beat lincoln for god's sake.we needed to sign a player who was gunna walk in our side no question's asked!don't get me wrong,am gunna give the lad a chance cos' it's not his fault but am disgusted with little at the momement!he cried vertually last week that there was not enough quality out there and then goes and signs a 20-yr-old reserve!so how much extra quality is he gunna bring(compared to what we already have?)we needed a creative player little not just an up and down midfielder!i feel this is a waste and an absolute joke of a decision(and sacking hill is bad aswell) :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
can't pass judgement on him yet, he didnt really have naything to do but well see how he gets on v doncaster.

DixieDean

have read elsewhere that Richard Hill went for the Bury job and when he didn't get it he was told that TRFC no longer wanted someone not commited to the club.

Don't know how true that is...

I still think he's a scapegoat to cover Brian's failings.

DixieDean

Matthew The Rover said:
Aiston is an excellent right-midfielder.

Aiston is a headless chicken. There is plenty of effort there but he never gives himself any time to look up and see where his team mates are. He is also rather clumsy and i don't think he even knows what he's going to do with the ball other than when he picks up the ball on the right wing and just heads straight for the left wing corner flag. No killer pass. No final ball. I imagine he will have one of the lowest assist figures for any winger in League 1 this season.

C

championship_here_we_come

DixieDean said:
have read elsewhere that Richard Hill went for the Bury job and when he didn't get it he was told that TRFC no longer wanted someone not commited to the club.

i think you've put this in the wrong topic lol

i also heard that aswell as many other reasons including:

him giving the players a bolicking after a match and there being a fallout between players and coach

him trying to hit one of our fans in the crowd and having to be held back by little

DixieDean

championship_here_we_come said:
DixieDean said:

i think you've put this in the wrong topic lol

i also heard that aswell as many other reasons including:

him giving the players a bolicking after a match and there being a fallout between players and coach

him trying to hit one of our fans in the crowd and having to be held back by little

OOPSIE!

perhaps one of the nice moderators can move it :)