• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Notlob tickets

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Do these have to be bought in advance or is it possible to pay on the gate?

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Pay on the gate. The club have over priced tickets imo. PJ says he wants a big gate as so is keeping prices down to average League prices. Well, as much as I love the rivalry we had with Notlob a few years back, this game isn't going to cath the "general public's" imagination. The hard core fans will be there plus a few away fans.

If they had, say, priced it at £10, think they would have pulled a lot more people in. Don't think there'll be over 6,000 for this one.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
£16 is quite steep. I'm stupid enough to pay it because I'm in the 'die-hard' category but if they want the support behind them, reduce the costs. It's a Premier league side at least so like Coops says, a tenner, would have pulled in a lot more. Maybe they are thinking because it's a Premier league side they wont need to reduce the prices. I think their expectations of gates are way of at times but that's for another discussion.