• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

noorwoods head

Player
aldo
Ooch bet he had a ruddy good headache on sun morning . Great to have him on form shame he had to go off as he could have had a few more . Question is does he play on sat if fit . Or not risk him . Hope he can play as hes playing well . .

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I think if they could have got the stitches in quicker, he’d have come back on, didn’t seem like there was any suggestion of concussion. Although he missed another good chance, think he’d have probably got a hat-trick if he’d stayed on.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, agree with Boz, two early goals, he'd have been flying. Unlucky, but I'm sure he'll be OK for Saturday.

drwhoman

Ha Ha! Very droll Mal! I do agree with AM though. I hope Nors plays on Saturday. I see no value in sitting back. We are not good enough for that. Just give it a go. With DMH pace and if James has his shooting boots on then we may have a chance. Both Halifax goals seem to have eventuated from issues at the back post. I am sure Posh will have picked that up.