• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

NL 2017-2018

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
The parachute payments we received were negligible; the big payments started the year after we were relegated.

I think the big issues this season were the loss of academy funding and the Wirral Live debacle.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
The next three sets of games could be pivotal. On Saturday, Shots are at Dag & Red, while Sutton are at Dover. Seven days later, Shots entertain Macc and Sutton host Wrexham. Meanwhile we have two relatively easy games building up to the crunch fame with Macc. This period is a massive opportunity to make serious headway.

Reactions: Ian
Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I would not entirely agree, as Bromley at home next week is not particularly easy. They are having a great season. Likewise, Dagenham are in a mess at the moment, losing most of their best players, and you would expect Aldershot to win comfortably tomorrow.

However, I agree that we have to win virtually every home game, and every match away to bottom half opposition, if we are to win the league.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I wouldn't class a trip to Orient as relatively easy BBTC. Wrexham at home to Halifax looks like a home banker though.