• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Next seasons kit

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
kits-4274-772811_478x359.jpg

andrewesq

Faith Light Strength
Player
Billy Woods
Does anyone know how well these are selling compared with previous years?, I like the Fila and style but the sponsers a big turn off!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Not sure but the kits don't look as bad as they do in these generic photos. I think the away one looks awful above. Always had Wirral on the shirts so will take a bit of getting used to.. Think the Fila logos are massive on the arms.

Welcome to the forums too! :)

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Not sure but the kits don't look as bad as they do in these generic photos. I think the away one looks awful above. Always had Wirral on the shirts so will take a bit of getting used to.. Think the Fila logos are massive on the arms.

Welcome to the forums too! :)

The kits look great, but the sponsor is putting me off. Not a great 'brand' to be associated with but beggars can't be choosers :-( Reminds me of the joke in Mike Bassett: England Manager with the sponsor 'Wirral Rubbish' (we're all rubbish, get it?!).

frenchrover

Player
aldo
And talk about deja vu Gray...we've now got a waste management company sponsor on the back of the shirts!!!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Haha bizarre. Isn't that we're PJs love2shop logo used to be?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Although these sponsorships are, on the face of it, amusing, I think they are both good deals for the club: well run businesses with a nationwide reach. I actually doubt there are many clubs at our level with a bigger sponsor than Home Bargains.

After all, we could be sponsored by Wonga..............

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Nice to see lots of new kits on display at Walsall last Saturday. Always preferred the blue/claret away kit to the yellow one so might get one this season.