• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

New Kit

Just thought I would ask if anyone could take some pics if in the club shop today and post on here

0,,10365%7E6364597,00.jpg

thanks

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Horrible collar. Horrible fit. Won't be purchasing.

I take from that fact that Curran is holding an old laced leather football that this Kit is supposed to look "vintage". Other than being fairly plain, they couldn't have failed much more convincingly if this was their target.

i wouldnt wipe my arse with it. they must think the fans are brain dead if they think they can churn out this sh**e.

£40 for a shirt with a 125 years logo on that looks like it has been hand written by a 5 year old in their best joined up writing.

i am seriously considering some industrial terrorism and burning down the vandanel factory (only kidding officer) once i update my tomtom to navigate to outer mongolia.....

Player
Liam Palmer
Not bothered either way about the strip. Think we have far greater things to worry about. I'd be happy if they played in string vests this season, just so long as we're successful.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
i wouldnt wipe my arse with it. they must think the fans are brain dead if they think they can churn out this sh**e.

£40 for a shirt with a 125 years logo on that looks like it has been hand written by a 5 year old in their best joined up writing.

i am seriously considering some industrial terrorism and burning down the vandanel factory (only kidding officer) once i update my tomtom to navigate to outer mongolia.....

Let's be honest, you were going to say this whatever the kit looked like.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He looks terribly awkward in that shot..
He also appears to have a lot stuffed down his shorts! 8-[

TRFCJason

Player
John Aldridge
I won't be buying one, will get the blue away top instead.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I wasn't a great fan of the last home kit with the odd coloured sleeves, but this is just tacky. I'll be sticking to the blue away shirt too.

Dazbowski

Player
aldo
sleeves

Having now seen said kit in action it looks awful, are the sleeves long or short? Either that or designed for mr fantastic. It's the first kit i've ever seen that the knock off's are better quality!!!