• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

New Away Kit...

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
will be black with silver trim apparently.

yeah, sounds like a vandanel

im sure there will be a hundred sunday league teams around the country kicking off with a similar abomination in the next few weeks

hey, we can all dream of a time when we get rid of wirral off the front and we have adidas to make the kit

happy days

come on the whites

=D>=D>=D>

hey ive just been on their website

they are selling kits at £3 an adult shirt

£3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh it makes me laugh

£3!!!!! can you believe it

lololololololololololololoolololol

hahahahahahhahahaha

£3

cheaper than that new andrex luxury moist toilet tissue in sainsburys

happy days

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

LMAO Well funny AJSM and they will still charge stupid people like me £40 for the new top lol

I havent heard nothing about a new kit but the women in the club said to me that we are getting a new kit in the next couple of weeks. Dont know if its a new away kit or a new 3rd shirit who knows?

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
All I've heard is they're bringing in the new kit as an away strip and making the yellow kit our third strip.

Don't know how true this is.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think it's blue shirt will be 3rd strip.... I thought our home kit is alright to be honest.

Player
Morrisey
Vandanel won the award for the best kit design in the football league last season I think. They got it for Leyton Orients kit.

Player
Morrisey
The point is pretty self-explanitary. It is all there in the post.

Super_white_army said:
The point is pretty self-explanitary. It is all there in the post.

explanitary????

is that like a cross between explosion and sanitary cause if it is i dont like the sound of it!!!!!! sounds like a threat to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

Banana Army

Still not quite sure how you failed to get the point of the first post, but managed to pick up on a minor spelling mistake :???: