• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

New Away kit.........

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
It would appear those wonderful men and women in the design team and Prenton Park have been busy...........- http://www.tranmererovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10365~1335821,00.html

Not the nicest away kit I’ve ever seen but no doubt it will grow on me. I don't know why they never stuck with the black kit (Barring financial reasons obv).

I've always wanted Tranmere to have another green away shirt, not like the horrible Irish type one we once had but more of a dark green with maybe white trim..... What you think? lol. :-D

Don't the players look happy wearing the new kit??? hmmmmm!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I think it looks alright to be honest! No doubt i'll splash out for one anyway! It doesnt look that bad, seen us wear a lot worse, like the irish one, the gold black and grey stripey number and the yellow third kit of the early90s!!!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Aye, it's not bad. Bit too many shades of blue IMO. That light blue on the sleeves/side I'm not sure about. Greenacre's looking very serious!

Greenacre looks like he is waiting for Z to arrive before he eennee meeenee mineeee mows goodison & moore to choose which one is getting climbed on first!!!!!

0,,10365%7E3700459,00.jpg

Any suggestions on which player is in a box wearing a gimp suit??

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Looks quite good. Maybe a bit too much like a training top... Could have spaced out the wirral and badge a bit more?

Lets face it, when we are playing away this season its prob best we wear a "training top" i mean we are normally just cannon fodder anyway so whats the point in turning up in proper kit!!!!!

It boils my piss to see god awful teams in our league trot out in quality kits and we have to wear this utter garbage with "Wirral" on the ffffing front. its like groundhog day over and over!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

drwhoman

Away Kit

Not much we can do about the sponsor Al unless you can find another one. To be frank, the kit is irrelevant if we have no team. Ronnie says he is waiting to find the right players - sounds to me as if he is looking for the right players at the right price! Losing Sheriff and Zola is not a big deal but we do need good replacements. More free transfers from the likes of MK Dons does not fill me with hope. Another non season although to see the state Chester and Wrexham are in I suppose we should be grateful!

Player
Goodison
It's alot better than that Black kit which we hardly ever won in and made the players almost completely invisible in places like Rotherham and Gillingham on Tuesday nights. Claret and blue stripes would have been better or the Croatia home kit.