• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Midfield Duo?

Who do you think should be our midfield duo?

• McAteer & Jennings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McAteer & Harrison

• Rankine & Jennings

• Rankine & Harrison

• Jennings & Harrison

• bring back Loran & Jones

• Total voters
Matthew The Rover said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
Very easily if am honest mate. can you convince me to change my mind? i bet you jose mourinho will be our manager before you can convince me otherwise,if at all :!:

Since Little arrived at the club, Harrison has transformed from a very poor, young and raw League One player, to an above average one, who still has potential to improve. Harrison has improved in nearly all aspects of his game, but mainly in stanima, control, tackling and passing. Much better than the likes of Whitmore and McAteer who can't be arsed.

neeeeeearly, but not quite enough. i agree he his better than mcateer which says alot for the guy,but he is a different type of player to theo. he will never do it for me,sorry.

M

Matthew The Rover

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
Matthew The Rover said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
Very easily if am honest mate. can you convince me to change my mind? i bet you jose mourinho will be our manager before you can convince me otherwise,if at all :!:

Since Little arrived at the club, Harrison has transformed from a very poor, young and raw League One player, to an above average one, who still has potential to improve. Harrison has improved in nearly all aspects of his game, but mainly in stanima, control, tackling and passing. Much better than the likes of Whitmore and McAteer who can't be arsed.

neeeeeearly, but not quite enough. i agree he his better than mcateer which says alot for the guy,but he is a different type of player to theo. he will never do it for me,sorry.

He is different to Theo because Harrison does all of the following which Theo doesn't:

1. Runs
2. Jogs
3. Tackles
4. Tracks Back
5. Shoots
6. Passes the ball to a TRFC player

B

Banana Army

Matthew The Rover said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
Matthew The Rover said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:

He is different to Theo because Harrison does all of the following which Theo doesn't:

1. Runs
2. Jogs
3. Tackles
4. Tracks Back
5. Shoots
6. Passes the ball to a TRFC player

He doesnt really tackle to be honest he just shadows them[/b]

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Matthew The Rover said:
How can Harrison be worst you idiot
Can you refrain from personal attacks please. No need.