• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Merry Xmas

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Just a quick thread to wish everyone a merry Christmas and new year. Another year gone but we are finally in a better place as Rovers supporters.

I’d like to thank all contributors to the site without whom there would be no White Review. We all have different opinions and I enjoy reading them all. It’s a respectful community for which I’m proud to be part of.

It’s been an great ride this last 12 months and let’s hope we have more to smile about in the near future.

Ian.

Player
aldo
to all the amazing S .W .A . have an amazing christmas . if you had said to me last year that we would be 2 points of the play offs and 7 off the auto places think i would have been dreaming . . and i love dreaming . so have a good one guys and girlies i cant be there on boxing day my next one will prob be spurs if i can get a ticket .

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Merry Christmas to Rovers fans everywhere and thank you to Ian for all the work he does with the site. Let's hope 2019 is as good as 2018 turned out to be.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Slightly late to the party, but seasons greetings to all who post on here and the SWA at large. Echo RLCs comments, many thanks to Ian for providing a civilised forum for discussing all things Tranmere

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
All the best to everyone and thanks to Ian for bringing us all together.

For the first Christmas in years, I feel Rovers fans are not anxious about what will happen in the New Year. We are safe from relegation, promotion would be a bonus and our finances look secure. Let's just enjoy 2019!

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
A merry Christmas to all and many thanks to Ian. If we can remain unbeaten through until 12th Night it'll have been a wonderful festive season and will have included a Christmas miracle!

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
A happy Christmas to all rovers fans, a big thanks to ian for the site