• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Merry Christmas

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Merry Christmas to all those who post on and peruse this site and to Rovers supporters generally. Let us hope we get the best present imaginable on 29th April !

drwhoman

Thanks RLC. as I am 10,000 miles away I always read your match reports with great interest and I also enjoy the intelligent comment from everyone else on the site. Thanks to Ian for making it available. All the best to all.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Happy Christmas one and all!

Let's hope this time next year we're preparing for a glamorous Boxing Day tie against the likes of Mansfield or Grimsby!

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Let me echo everything said so far and just add that perhaps this year we got our Christmas present early in Micky Mellon ;) .

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Happy Christmas to all the users of the best Rovers site and many thanks to Ian for that.
I hope that all the Christmas wishes above come true

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Merry Xmas all. Thanks to all the posters who make this site an enjoyable place for all things Super White and fingers crossed for the remaining journey ahead.

Brightonian

Player
Ian Goodison, James Norwood
Merry Christmas to you all and hope you are having a good one.

Fantastic site with some very intelligent and balanced input with a wide range of participants. Very big thank you to Ian for making this possible which is greatly appreciated.

All happiness and health for 2017'and lets hope we will be celebrating Rovers success in this coming year!