• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Maidstone United v Rovers

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
No, although Norburn would then be unavailable for the difficult game at Boreham Wood.

drwhoman

Do we know what is happening with Hughes? If he is injured, and no Norburn, then MM needs to bring someone in.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
We don’t know the extent of the injury to Hughes. Neither do we know if Cole’s absence was down to an aversion to plastic or if he’s still not match-fit. While they’re not ideal solutions, could shunt Jennings into central midfield or use Duggan. As Ian says, on current form, Norburn won’t be a major loss and the time out may help him to get his act together.

joe

The covers have been on for 2 or 3 days now. The pitch should be ok.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I’d imagine you’d need some heat on the pitch otherwise it’s going to be rock hard.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I am not sure covers protect against the kind of temperatures we have been getting.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Let's hope the game goes ahead. We don't want a fixture backlog. If the cold spell is prolonged, it could have quite an effect on the league table. I'm not sure whether we'd gain or lose.

Player
aldo
well it looks like we are gonna get a fair bit of snow on friday into saturday . so dont think it will go ahead hope it will but cant see it its -5 now an tomorrow night is gonna be colder