• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

looking forward to the lg cup draw

Player
aldo
well chaps and chapesses . realy looking forward to the lg cup . and the paints draw . also realy good we dont have to qualify for the fa cup no more . the good days are back . realy excited already . still think its a dream and wont wake up . hope we get the posh and dish some payback to em sick of losing 5-0

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
I really DON'T want Posh! I don't think they've finished paying us back for the 7-0 yet ....

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Home against Fleetwood, who I havent seen us play or away at Rotherham's new stadium would do me.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Either a home draw or somewhere I can get to within two hours after work, as I don't want to miss this one.

Player
aldo
would be great if first lg2 game at home and then the cup at home . if first lg2game a home one will be a big crowd and the place will be rocking

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
For purely selfish reasons and bragging rights I'd love us to draw Accy Stanley. I still can't believe that a club with such a small fan base and finances to match are still a league above us! I remember watching them in the 6th tier when we were in the 2nd!

Reactions: joe

drwhoman

Coleman has done a great job at AS. I think he uses the facts ONIGP refers to as a gee up for his team. 'We are poor but with team spirit we can do it'. Also, heis able to identify cheap players that others do not perhaps.

Player
aldo
just looking forward to being back with normal teams . i mean ferrby wont ever get inthe lg salford will but the day the mancs do one then they will go to shit . once dover and the wood lose the backing they are nackerd just look at barrow and eastleigh both had big backers and now up the pip