• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Liverpool friendly?

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Really not fair on the Wirral kids whose parents/grandparents are armchair Liverpool fans. The main reason may be cost so get them down to Prenton Park to watch and support live affordable football! There seems to be some idea that supporting a team lower down the pyramid is somehow less fulfilling. Quite the opposite! It becomes a lifetime pleasure and passion. The best legacy my Grandad ever left me!

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
There seems to be some idea that supporting a team lower down the pyramid is somehow less fulfilling. Quite the opposite! It becomes a lifetime pleasure and passion.
Absolutely.

Although cost is an issue for some people, for the price of a Sky subscription a family could buy season tickets for six kids at Prenton Park. Watching games on TV will never be a substitute for attending matches in person and developing an affinity with the club, but too many children don't have that experience these days.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
To some there is no football outside the premier league. All my kids ever go on about are Salah, Ronaldo and Messi! Still make sure I take them to PP though ;)