• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Little should be unemployed by 4.45pm

why should BL stay if we get beat today at scunthorpe???

we'll be bottom of form table, in the relegation zone and playing the worst football in the division

the guy has ran out of ideas and i know we all wanted to get out of this shite division this season but i thought we would go up not down

things arent looking good

M

Matthew The Rover

Yep. Good as well, as Brian is the man. One Brian Little.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I wouldn't say he is the man but he could still get us out of this mess.

Joe_TRFC said:
I wouldn't say he is the man but he could still get us out of this mess.

he has had his fair share of chances to get us out of "this mess" and he has failed every time! with brian(no ambition)little still in charge of our troops we are heading for one place and thats league two along with bristol city,swindon,and blackpool:!:

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
After 17 league games we are 20th in the league. That's failure in anyone's book. Oh and we're out of the two main cup competitions. That certainly isn't success.

Even if we do now do better, and get out of this mess - the mess is still of Brian's making - it's his fault, nobody else.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
well said matt

evo_trfc

fair play to Little no one can criticise what he has acheiveved here and if anyone is going to get out of this mess its him. you dont want to be sacking him and replacing him with an unexperienced manager.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I guess its lack of faith in the board, but what does worry me is that if they did sack Little, who would they replace him with? Another Dave Watson. Shivers at the thought...