• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Little looks to bring in midfielder

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hopefully today Tranmere will make a loan signing in the form of a midfielder. Brian has been keeping names very close to his chest, so it's anyone's guess who he's looking at.

This could be make or break though. Keep checking back..

the problem is E that we don't just need one midfielder we could do with 2 or 3! it will be interesting to see who he signs tho :!:

Player
Johnny Morrissey
... If anyone... no sign so far but I guess we got all week - better for them to get to know the other players though and get settled in soon

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hmm, I may have to delete this post after reading a quote from Brian today.

You can't buy confidence!

](*,)

M

Matthew The Rover

He does come out with this shittest comments!

As for his signings, he always keeps names close to his chest, so it will probably be some 35 year old defensive midfielder from Gray's Reserves.

Griff

Hes after anouther Jamaican.

Whitmores Dad is going to join the rovers !! But its OK cos hes been playing football with his son and his mates over the summer !

Griff

I've heard little is reading through the oap season ticket list looking for some fresh legs.

His official line is that hes keeping his cards close to his chest. The problem is that we need someone to lead the midfield. We have to be really lucky to pick someone up of the quality we require.

We need someone experienced, but not past it. Young legs, but not inexperienced. Its a tough one for Little, if he brings in someone just for the sake of it and it all goes wrong (Summerbee !) it could be his last act as manager.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Still no announcement. Don't reckon we're getting anyone :(

Best start giving Macca and Rankine those steroid injections :lol:

Griff

macca is out until december and Rakin has been looking as if he needs those injections just to make it onto the pitch.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Obviously any signing will be next week now... but I think we are in desperate need of a central midfielder as if anything happens to Ranks or Jenno we will be in sh*t street!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
yer nothing mentioned on rover time neither, come on!!!! wheres this signing. he said hes in no rush, well thats not wise is it?

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah there's no rush... my ar$e! He says he could have signed a young player but that's not what he wants. Well what does he want? There are 100s of players out of work, 100s of players who can't get in higher league teams and that's just in this country! :evil:

Yes, he must get someone to improve the side but there must be a lot of good players who are not egtting regular games at their current clubs who would be willing to come here for a month or two.

I personally don't think he's looking hard enough.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
apparently "thers not good enough young midfielders out there"

is that a genuine excuse????

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
At last, a little late, but we got there in the end...