• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Limited edition kit

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Any news on that limited edition kit us season ticket holders were promised this season? I've not heard anything ..

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Again I read elsewhere that they're unlikely to be ready until sometime in August. Collection arrangements to be notified later

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Cheers Boz.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Manufacture or delivery issues I think I saw on the trust facebook page. Won't be available for collection until the end of August/beginning of September.

DIW

Player
Goodison
I have a season ticket. Do I get a kit????????????

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah. Limited edition shirt and scarf. Late August for collection I think. Delay in the delivery.

Player
Goodison
The sweat shop the kits are made in has probably burnt down or something:roll:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Picked up the kit last week. Well, it's different. lol
Scarf isn't bad, but the kit is well too small for me, and looking at it, it's probably a good thing. Think I'll frame it instead.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It seems there was a bit of a cock up with the sizes which are all about one size lower than they should be: apparently the 'large' would only be large on a pygmie! A lot of season ticket holders, including myself, never got application forms and are now on a waiting list for the kit.

But the package itself looked great when you consider it comes at no extra cost.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Hoping to pick mine up after the game on Saturday. I ordered an XL and have lost a little weight since last May so fingers crossed it will fit ! [-o<