White Review

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEICESTER CITY

Fav Player
tollitt
the owners helicopter has crashed in the in the club car park hope all is ok . shocking puts all in prospective . my heart goes out to those who are involved

Fav Player
tollitt
gota fee l for the foxes and the owners familly . . my sister and her hubby are blues fans heart breaking . we stand togeather .

Boz

Fav Player
Iain Hume
Very sad for Leicester City, losing a chairman who was very different in a positive way to many foreign owners, with his active involvement in the club and community. I feel for all five who perished in this crash, by all accounts considerable bravery from the pilot prevented a much worse tragedy taking place.

Fav Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Not many club owners, if any, are as popular as he was. He seemed to be a genuine fan and a friendly, generous, down to earth person. RIP.

bigmart

bigmart
Fav Player
Ian Muir
He appeared to have such a connection with the club as well as the city, such a sad and tragic loss of life