• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Jamie Carragher

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
off topic but does anyone have any thoughts on this? Should he be sacked or given some sympathy as he was provoked?

For me - he should be fired. Yes he was provoked a bit and shouldn't have to put up with being filmed etc, but his reaction was over the top.

if someone gave me some stick in the street about TRFC and I reacted in the same way and it was caught on camera, if my employer got hold of it I wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
He should be sacked. I have always thought carragher was a berk after that business at the Liverpool Christmas party years ago.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Don't think any of the parties in this unsavoury incident emerge with any credit, but Carragher's reactions were totally OTT and he could have no complaint if he lost his television job as a consequence.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He should be sacked. I have always thought carragher was a berk after that business at the Liverpool Christmas party years ago.
Absolutely. There have been many incidents over the years where he’s acted like a complete knob. Can’t see him keeping his job after this disgusting episode.