• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

its transfer deadline day peeps

Player
aldo
Lets hope that ollie Norburn stays . Abd other clubs keep there hands to em self's . Mm did hint at one comming in but others have to go out . Could be fun today roll on 5 oclock . See the world record for a goalkeeper has gone again 72m to the blue side of london crazy

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'd really love to get a decent striker to partner Norwood up front, but one can dream! Have a feeling Norburn will be staying put.

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
I agree re: Norburn, he'd be gone already if true as it's been in the pipeline for a few weeks if you believe the media.

I'd like some cover in the ST position as i think Cole and Nors could strike up a decent partnership, maybe someone with a little more height and strength than Cole in case we come up against 2 thugs at the back. Personally think MM will be looking into the loan market for that after a few more games though.

Everywhere else should hold up with some healthy competition in most positions.

AM you mentioned it about the GK record transfer fee, i find it funny how Chelsea have lost Courtois for £30m to get Kepa for over double that. Real wanted De Gea for £30 2 seasons ago, imagine what he's worth now if his understudy is getting moved for over £70m. It is a crazy world at the top!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well, that was an awful day quite frankly. Lost Norburn and we have a hole in midfield now.

Player
aldo
yep not great . . we are gonna have money from max p to . looks like loans are gonna be the way till jan . . so mutch for someone has come avalible they must have known that we where gonna lose him . should have had something sorted .

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
No money from the Max Power deal as he’s on loan.

If we really believe that MM knew he was leaving and;

A - Didn’t look for a replacement.

or

B - Wasn’t allowed due to funds not being freed up.

then we may aswell give up now.

Free agent and loan markets are still open and MM does his best business once the games have already begun so let’s give him a craic and see what goods he produces.

We got an away draw against a self confessed mid-table/ pushing for top third club last week.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
O
If we really believe that MM knew he was leaving and;

A - Didn’t look for a replacement.

or

B - Wasn’t allowed due to funds not being freed up.

then we may aswell give up now.

Free agent and loan markets are still open and MM does his best business once the games have already begun so let’s give him a craic and see what goods he produces.

We got an away draw against a self confessed mid-table/ pushing for top third club last week.
It would have been good for Mark Palios, who is not media-shy to come out and confirm that B was not the case. His silence on the matter to date raises cause for concern.

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
I get where you’re coming from in that respect yeah but I don’t think he’s as media savvy as the majority of the other FL owners. Maybe he’s just a better public speaker than interviewee...

If anyone knows any of the media outlets with access to MP & MM then best to get them to fire away if we’re honest.