• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Huddersfield!!!

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
U

Unregistered

are u scouse twats gunna bring a good following for once to the galph?!

HUUUUUUDDDDDDDDEEEERSSSSSSSSSFIELLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD!

tranmere **** fans

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
scouse? haha

S

swa

scousers are from Liverpool and Everton dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its like saying your from Leeds or Bradford!

Yorkshire inbreds!!!!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Nice to see some interlectual banter on the forums. Just cos Huddersfield gave away season tickets for next to nothing, now you think you guys are a big club again??? Back to the Herbert Chapman days??? You do know who he is I take it? Huddersfield's support has hardly been immense the last few years.

U

Unregistered

Ha ha ha the Gelph it sounds like something off Star Trek!!!

U

Unregistered

Are we going to bring a following to huddesfield?? are you goin 2 bring a team 2 prenton park this time?? lets not forget u were beaten by us home AND away last year:) outstanding centinery year 4 you boys wasnt it??

G

Get Rover It

Waste of time

I appreciate that I am posting a message on a Tranmere forum in response to a seemingly near illiterate Yorkshire child who has probably retuned down the pit that he was born in to receive bitty from his mummy, and the chances of him pressing buttons randomly to return him to the same spot on the internet whilst having his friend who reads and writes for him present seems somewhat unlikely. However, I wonder how bullish he will be when the new season gets underway and their overpaid superstars (well relativley) are perhaps underachieving, it appears to me that those who like to sit in the funny shaped stands in Huddersfield believe that they will be riding high next season and I wonder whether it may be a little too early to tell just yet. Lets face there is plenty of other big teams with more cash than our little club in this league next year, but it takes more than cash to succeed.

At least us Rovers fans have our feet firmly planted on the ground, no manager the likelihood of losing most of our decent players and a chairman with ambition only to recoup any cash he can from our club at the expense of any small rays of hope. No it is clear we won't be getting over excited at this years prospects and to answer our variously challenged Yorkshire friend no there is little likelihood of us bringing decent support, haven't you heard we've lost nearly a fifth of our support in the past three years.

I hate Yorkshire, why do they all insist it's so great, it's where southerners have got the notion that it is grim up north, because they've seen pictures of Yorkshire. If I was choosing where I wanted to watch Rovers play it wouldn't be there so I think it unlikely that I will be swelling the numbers either.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I'm not keen on sweeping generalisations about scousers, yorkies or whatever natives of Wirral are called. I've lived in Huddersfield for 2 years now & thankfully most of their fans seem to be blessed with rather more brain cells than the starter of this thread.

G

GetRoverIt

Apologies

Boz, you're quite right, I shouldn't be drawn down to the starter of this threads lesson, sweeping generalisations are of course flawed every club and area are blessed with varying amounts of individuals that we are ashamed of. I do however maintain that I find the whole "Yorkshire is brilliant" irksome in the extreme.