• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Hartlepool (14/1/06)

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

IS that how much it holds :oops: I thought it was about 650 :oops:

B

Banana Army

Sit Down Johnson

So does that mean even when a goal is scored. I know there are safety implications, but if these rules are enforced properly, the only ones left wil be the "Prawn Sandwhich eaters".

There should be rights to stand up and more structural support should be put in place and other precautions taken but football could be ruined if every has to sit and never stand.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
My God that is completely ridiculous!! How is anyone expected to enjoy a game of football from their seat.

I don't go to that many games and I spend most of the time jumping out of my armchair at home when I get excited. If I can't stay seated at home, how the hell would I stay seated at a football ground.

Are they afraid the stand will collapse. They're just scared!! :twisted:

Player
Johnny Morrissey
If I recall from last seasons games at Hartlepool the seats in the away end were bloody terrible when we sat down before the game to read the programme, thus we all stood to watch the game. If they want us to sit down, provide us with good facilities and a good spec with no posts etc!

Stand up, and you'll get kicked out!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Im getting my Hartlepool tickets tomorrow i've not been well so I don't know if i'll be 100% fit enough to go but I hate missing games sop i'll be there proberley like normal

Player
Johnny Morrissey
We're getting back to whether we should have terracing at footy grounds again, I say yay but lots of people - Hillsborough affected - won't agree at all. Parts of grounds could be safely terraced imho.

M

Matthew The Rover

Yea, I agree Coops.

However, they couldn't realistically build a stand for away fans with standing and seats could they?

As for Hartlepool, why don't they just put the fans who want to stand on the other side of the stand who those who want to sit?

smilingmart

Got my ticket for Hartlepool this afternoon just before the ticket office closed on my way home from work...

Let the misplaced excitement begin... \:D/

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
So is their a 2nd coach going then SmilingMart?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
My mate is on coach 2, so yer there is.

ready for tomorrow come on rovers!!!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Only Tranmere could forget to book the 2nd coach... although that Coach made up good time on coach one.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yep you arrived about 5 minutes behind us.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I was on coach one... just as we pulled in coach two was arriving just behind us and god knows what time they left. They also got home much quicker than coach one!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
you wre on coach one, were were you sitting?

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

We left at 10:30 and pulled in 5 mintues after coach 1 what a joke that driver is our driver did go quite fast in parts of the journey though