• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Genuinly encouraging Words from Brian Little...at last...

• Thread starter Johnny King is God
  • Start date
J

Johnny King is God

"I have made a concerted effort to look at things in depth, to analyse the team, analyse myself and analyse the decisions I was making. I was asking: is it just bad luck or more than that?

"You have to be self-critical in this game. This is one of those periods when the large slice of what has happened to us has been unfortunate. But we can't keep saying we were unlucky today. There comes a time when that kind of patience runs out.

"There is a time to shake things up, to change a couple of the things I have been doing in recent weeks. We need a result or two somewhere along the line and I am trying to put it right for Saturday."

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes. I'm more happy with that statement than the ones he made after the Huddersfield game.

He probably woke up in the morning and thoughts to himself, "this really aint good enough"..

Or maybe he's been reading my PMA posts :lol:
Well, it will be interesting to see what changes he'll make then. From what he's said, the first positive change could be in dropping McAteer and putting in Jennings..

As The Streets say, "stay positive"...

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
It's hard to stay positive when every week he says things like "I'm going to make big changes, shake things up" and then plays exactly the same team, or at least selects from the same pool of players everytime - and makes precisely the same mistakes.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Jennings will start tomorrow and I feel even a formation change is on the cards this week.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
he siad he is trying to change things, last time he said that was before chesterfield and we won! so lets hope the same happens v forest.

B

Banana Army

He's startin to talk the talk but we're still to walk the walk