• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Fylde tickets

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Thanks RLC.

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Coaches are presently sold out.
I've put our names on waiting list in the hope another one put on.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Cheers RLC. Ordered mine but not had an email yet - will that come closer to the game?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I think it depends whether you are having them delivered or printing them yourself. I printed out and received an email with an attached PDF straight away.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Cheers RLC, got them now. Looking forward to it!

Player
Manager
John King
The initial allocation of 1,200 is now sold out. It seems we have been allocated a couple of hundred more seats, of which 121 remain. Should be a good day.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Anyone been to fylde before? Sounds like there is a car park but it's not the biggest. I'll be driving and looking to park within walking distance.

Player
Manager
John King
I drove past on the way to the friendly at their old ground last season. The new ground is by the motorway in the middle of nowhere, so not many parking options other than the car park.

The best advice is probably get there early !

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
This is clearly an ambitious club which is aiming for the EFL. I am confident they will make it in the next two or three years, especially if Dave Challinor remains in charge. However, one way or another, I think Dave will be managing a league club before long. I certainly would not mind seeing him in charge at PP, but I am not wanting any change at the moment.

Player
Manager
John King
I think their stadium holds around 6k. Why not give us a bigger allocation?
I suppose it depends how many turnstiles they have got, to keep both sets of supporters apart. Plenty of tickets available in the home stands for anyone who is willing to keep their head down.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I wonder how many tickets Wigan got for the recent FA Cup tie, but then I would expect the home fans to fill the rest of the stadium on such a big occasion. Fylde's normal gate is about 1,500 (including away support), so it sounds like the SWA might outnumber the locals tomorrow.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I wonder how many tickets Wigan got for the recent FA Cup tie, but then I would expect the home fans to fill the rest of the stadium on such a big occasion. Fylde's normal gate is about 1,500 (including away support), so it sounds like the SWA might outnumber the locals tomorrow.

You been at RLCs sherry too?;)