• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

futsal

Player
aldo
has everyone seen whats been said . there looking on getting another hub . through demand for the one at pp is pretty mutch full up . we only have 2 courts at the moment would be interesting to see what there taking . i remember a few years back . was talking at the open day to the guys who where getting teams for the hub they where talking about £3 per person 10 people per team aweek that would be £120 a team a month now if i remember it was think if im right it was between 50 to 70 teams a week. have been to the hub and its great to see it in full flow

Player
aldo
i might have posted it 3 times if so oooooops . my little girle is having her birthday party at the hub soon £200 for the 2hrs and the kids get the futsal to play and there food . and most important rover who katie loves will be there as well . . some of her freinds have done it already an they love it