• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Free Travel To Hereford...again

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Great to see the club continue what has now become a Cup tradition in supplying fans free coach travel to away cup ties! Well done Lorraine and co.

Match tickets are relatively cheap too, so lets hope as many Rovers fans can make the journey. Unfortunately with work etc I can't make it, am gutted.

Player
Goodison
The match has been moved to Wednesday 16th January not Tuesday 15th. Due to policing apparently.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ahh yes, someone mentioned it had been moved to Wed, thanks for correcting this.
Applause for the board though, more free travel, well done. =D>=D>

There's no chance I can make it to Hereford in 2 hours is there? #-o

edit. hmm, there is a possibilty. according to the router planner, it would take 2h 18mins. :-k

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Tranmere have been allocated 1500 tickets for the third-round replay at Hereford’s Edgar Street ground next Wednesday.

Admission for adults will be £15. Seniors (65 and over) will pay £6 and Juniors £3.
Tranmere Rovers are offering free coach travel for the replay.

To take advantage of the offer fans must purchase a match ticket at the same time as booking their free coach travel with the club shop/ticket office.​

Player
Curran,Humey,R.Taylor,Goodison,Jacko,Robbo
I would of loved going to hereford but cannot not as i am on holiday and dont get back till next tuesday and so i probs cannot get a ticket with 1500 tickets only gave us and it being ALL TICKET rather be in england at the min to by my ticket for the match:(
i am gutted about the replay being played on the week i come home cause i dont have anyone who will get the tickets for me!!

evo_trfc

its a bit annoying that Hereford have made it all ticket because i live in gloucestershire and have no chance of getting a ticket, we will take 1500 surely? im going in the hereford end if theres no tickets!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Evo can't you ring the ticket office and get them to send you a ticket down either by post or to Hereford for you to pick up on the day. Unfortunatly for me Hereford is 4 hours from where I live so I can't go on a week night. Good by the club to lay on free travel again... just a shame its in the week so not as many people will manage to make it. I've heard we are up to 8 coaches though. So thats already 400 with a lot of people probably getting theirs tomorrow at the game.