• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

February Player of the Month

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I see we have three players nominated for this award out of a total of only six! Let's make sure one of ours wins, but who should we vote for? If we split our votes, none of them will win.

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Just been on the link to cast my vote and then saw your post BBTC. As I was voting I was thinking exactly the same as you!
For what it's worth I voted for Ellis.
Great to have three players in the mix, all thoroughly deserved.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Demonstrates just how much we have improved in the last couple of months.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Demonstrates just how much we have improved in the last couple of months.
Definately. Pretty tough choice actually, but I would go for Ellis just because he's been solid at the back for quite a few games now and has really shored up the defence without putting a foot wrong.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Thanks chaps. My vote is going for Ellis too. It's amazing that he has only recently established himself as a first-team regular.

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Ellis was doing ok early doors but was sacrificed to accommodate Manny in the middle. No squealing from him, he just got on with it and grabbed his chance when it came along. The pair of them have quite an act at the mo - long may it continue.
If we could just tweek our set pieces there'd surely be goals in them as well.