• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

FA Trophy 1st round draw

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Wish they'd seed the first round, as for the third time, we get a draw against another NL side. While we ought to be capable of getting past struggling Solihull Moors on their own ground, a game against the likes of Chorley, Harrogate or Lancaster would be more fun.

I'd hope that we don't prioritise this to the extent of hampering our efforts to get out of the league. An opportunity to give some fringe players like Pilling and Rokka a game and maybe one or two of the injuried players on the mend an outing.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
A very winnable game, Pilling should be given a chance in the Trophy and a couple of other squad players

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I agree with Boz that this is a winnable but dull draw. We don't get much luck with cup draws. Marine were in the hat, as well as those mentioned above.

I would imagine Pilling will start in this one.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Watching a Decent cup tie as Fylde have just levelled it against Wigan.

A few rovers connections: Mangan cup tied in guessing but Paul Cook and Challinor in the dug outs. Max Power in the Wigan team.

The Fylde captain Sam Foley who won their penalty looks decent, ex TNS player

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I thought Power had a decent game and interestingly takes all the set plays for Wigan. Hopefully Fylde's form will drop off a bit before we play them over Christmas and New Year. I am looking forward to seeing a big Rovers following in their nice new ground.