• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

FA Cup draw

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Woking or Bury away, likely to be Bury.

Not great but could have been worse. If as expected it is Bury, they are struggling and we will take a massive following to Gigg Lane. Woking are very beatable. Very unlucky to get three away draws in succession though.

Of course, we have to beat Peterborough first......

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Might be a bit tasty if we get through and play Bury, who are currently being managed by Ryan Lowe.

Player
aldo
If we can do posh over . I would think that we could beat bury . We know we can do woking. Realy looking forward to the replay . Lets fill the ground to the faffters an scare the shit out of the posh witt loads of noise. Lets get pp bouncing

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
The draw is challenging but not insurmountable. The most disappointing aspect is there is no way our game will get on live TV, no matter who we play.

Player
aldo
Well lets hope the replay is on tv . I will be there when we get utd at old trafford. Ive had a vision lol

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
What is it for a BT NL game, £12k?
Cup game may be less but I suppose beggars can't be choosers.
Uninspiring draw but if we get through, by the time next round is with us a bit of cup hysteria from both teams will make for a lively game. Certainly one can win if we keep up the improvement.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
The club have confirmed the game is being televised. We receive £33,000 as it is an FA Cup match (would have been £67,000 if it was at the weekend) compared to about £7,000 for a NL game, which emphasises how vital the cup competitions are to us.

Player
aldo
Its not too bad . Lets get a good crowd in the ground to to make even more . Every little helps. The more the merrier so lets win this an beat woking lets hope they beat the bury .