• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Edrissa Sonko signs one year deal

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Gives us another wing man! Very pacey player too! I'm pleased with this one!

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
He's a Gambian International as well lol Happy Days! :lol:

I think it can be quite ridiculous when people on some of the other threads say that we may be getting relegated or the players we may or may not sign aren’t good because they aren’t being chased by other teams...... How do you make an informed decision when we are just over 1 week into the transfer market and most teams don't comment on who they may sign?

In the article above it mentions he spoke to 3/4 teams but chose Tranmere!

I just think that we should all sometimes get a grip and look forward to the season and more players to come :)

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Always knew there would be some players coming in and if he settles in well I think he could be a very good signing.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The Saddlers fan that I spoke to about Sonko wasn't that sad to see the back of him, said will have a handful of good games, the rest run of the mill. Obviously want to see him for myself before passing judgement, but...

drwhoman

Free transfer from Walsall with no new contract offered does not sound promising. However, Ronnie obviously think he can generate more consistent good performances from him.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Of all the recent signings, this is the one I'm most intrigued about. I've always been a believer of using wingers. They can be exciting and can turn a game. Interesting points mentioned above, and was something that crossed my mind as well. He probably has a lot of pace and skill, using it consistantly, we'll have to wait and see..

Attachments

• 0C0C7866-FD4F-B7F3-CB6D3322668B60E8.jpg
    0C0C7866-FD4F-B7F3-CB6D3322668B60E8.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 4