• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Eastleigh v Rovers

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Thanks for the reports.

What struck me from MMs post match interview was how he repeatedly said it was his responsibility that results weren't right and it's probably the first time I've seen him so despondent.

Cooks performance sounds disappointing as I'm a massive fan and I just hope he doesn't feel like he's been made a scapegoat.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The Cook situation is a little worrying, as you could see how much the goal against Woking meant to him and it's one that I doubt Norwood or Alabi would have scored. In the little I've seen of Alabi, his ball control seemed awry, can understand what Brightonian says. Dunn needs to become more of a team player, though the skill is there.

I'm unsure that Duggan's outings in pre-season suggested that he was comfortable in the wing-back role. Could Rokka do it? I'd like to see Jennings back in a more central role, officially as opposed to drifting there. Would like to see Duggan/Rokka on the bench though for Boreham Wood.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Cooks going to have bad games, just like any player, although it hasn't helped that he's been isolated in recent games. Now Norwood is back we should start seeing an improvement and hopefully some goals! I think our bad patch has come at the start of the season and once we get into gear, we'll be flying!