• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

dragons v rovers

Player
aldo
What a game it is gonna be . its the biggest game of the year . we need the 3 points . we have nearly sold our 1800 tickets win this an hope macc muck up again . then wat a game the macc game should be.if we are neck an neck could be 8-9 k home crowd . bring it on . cant make the dragons game as gotta work

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
A very early start for this thread, but why not? It is a big game, though not a must win. It looks like we'll have a virtually full squad to choose from. No suspensions, no new injuries. Cook back for Kirby presumably. Otherwise, I expect no changes. The result is too difficult to call.

Player
aldo
win win win win lets get one back on the Welshies would be great to do it and we could do with getting the away form better

drwhoman

It will be a tight game. Wrexham play as a unit with an emphasis on defence. They do not score many but have a mean defence. Maybe Ginnelly can unlock it. One goal would give us an advantage, two may well win the game (he hopes!).

Player
aldo
playing better than the home game will be a good start . closing them down and singing are fave songs they hated it last year we need to do it again . wow still a week to go an already im hipped. think i might have to pull a sicky on thursday an go .

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah I’m predicting a tight game. Hopefully we can nick it with a goal. Quietly confident though..

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
After the Fylde game I didn’t fancy another away game for a while but think I’ll go.

Probably our toughest game of the season.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I think we are a better team than Wrexham but this one is difficult to call. I would put it in the category of 'must not lose' as we have gained ten points on Wrexham in the last two months and if we avoid defeat I am sure we can glide past them in the weeks ahead. The acquisition of Quigley is a boost for our opponents however. It would be great if we could sell the full allocation.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
1,600 tickets sold already. Blimey. I had wondered if we could sell out by the end of the week. Seems we will sell out by the end of today !

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
SWA!!

M

Mal

they beat Tranmere at Prenton Park, so Tranmere will return the favour....

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Sold out. I must have got one of the last few at 1:15pm! Should be a great atmosphere

Player
aldo
the welsh police will be sh785ting them selves as they like there bouble matches . they think it will be a complete sell out . lets hope we put up a dam good show . with no idiots please.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
There will always be idiots.

Player
aldo
The welsh police will kackin themselves . They normally do the bouble match thing . An it could be a total sell out . An please silly ness from young fans please . Lets get there win the game an party back home after

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Ridiculous money being offered for tickets - I've been offered £60 for mine and could probably get more if I wanted it....although the wife has reminded me of the Fylde result and a £40 profit would pay for a meal out!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I’ll give you £70! ;)

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Though I don't approve of ticket touts, it's great to see so many people wanting to go to a NL match. Shame it's not on TV so everyone can see it.